For some reason, it only works in Google Chrome—all other browsers that I've tried (Firefox, IE, Safari) don't show the theme. I've changed the theme, repaired the database, but nothing works. Maybe if I didn't change the domain and upgrade Wordpress at the same time, this would have been easier to debug...
This post summarizes the events of the past few days:
- MakerBot randomly stops during large print (Mendel extruder), causing blob; blob makes print fail epicly.
- Happens again; no idea what's going wrong.
- I tighten the X/Y belts.
- Happens AGAIN!
- I sleep on the thought.
- I tighten down the extruder.
- I take a trip online to the MakerBot Google group; find out what I have to do.
- I fix it.
- I happily print out Mendel parts.
Pretty permalinks now work! I'm so excited!
This is the thread I started to solve my problem.
Ok, so when I tried importing the posts and other content from my old blog, it didn't work out too well. None of the posts below this one can be linked to, and none of the pictures show up. All the original content, however is still on the old blog at http://mytechprojects.wordpress.com.