Cyrozap's Tech Projects

Computers. Circuits. Code.


Ok, so I finally fixed my server. At first, uploaded content wasn't displaying and only the home page was accessible. The uploaded content wasn't displayed because it couldn't be found, and it couldn't be found because it was storing the content in a different folder that the one it was looking in for the content. Only the home page was visible because the permalinks didn't change even after I changed the setting, so I changed it back to the default. They aren't in a very user-friendly format, but they do work. Oh, and the server still can't update itself, which is annoying, but I can do that manually, so it's ok.